A very simple idea. The oldest city of Poland. 18 centuries of history. Many languages. many cultures. Many songs.
We want this to happen. A song festival that is truly multicultural, and truly open to everyone. Come, and sing with us!
- Kalisz, Poland
- The oldest city in Poland ( longest recorded history of 1800 years)
- Kalisz was a city on the famous Amber Road from Rome to the Baltic Sea
- Kalisz was in the past inhabited by Poles, Jews, Germans, Russians, Dutch, Greeks. Many languages and cultures mingled here in harmony.
- The city was on the border between Russia and Prussia
- The city boasts the huge piano producing heritage
- 3 - 7 July 2019
- Day 1, Wednesday : arrivals, orientation,
- Day 2. Thursday: first competition, songs in own language of the participants
- Day 3: Friday: competition of songs in language other than own
- Day 4 : Saturday: competition of movie songs. Official Gala of the event.
- Planned: evening live concerts by participants at several locations throughout the city centre
- Planned: around 70 stands from all over Europe presenting regional products
- Planned: Screening of musical films at an open air cinema
- Anna Kowalkiewicz - Oligny
- +48 604 826 900