1st INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL IN POLAND
„MULTI SONG” KALISZ 2019
3-7 JULY 2019
- The organizer of the Competition is the PIANO SONG Vocal and Art Studio from Kalisz
- Under the patronage of the President of the City of Kalisz
- The place of the Festival „Multi Kulti Kalisz” 2019 is Kalisz – the oldest city in Poland.
I. Goals of the Festival:
- popularizing music and songs
- confrontation of different styles and genres of music,
- presentation of talents in the media,
- promotion of outstanding contractors.
II. Conditions of participation:
The condition for participation in the competition is the age of 11, participants of the Festival may be Individual participants aged 11 and over, youth, students, adults working in schools, community centers - professional artists as well as amateurs and all who love music.
11 – 13 years old,
14 – 16 years old,
17 – 19 years old,
20 years old and older.
Vocal groups (duets, trios, quartets and ensembles – not more than 10 people).
Contest “Multi Song” will consist of three tours:
- All contestants must perform a song in the native language of the country they are representing.
- Freely chosen song.
- A song from the movie/musical
The contest is open to all genres of vocal music. Contestants may perform professional composers’ songs and songs of their own.
Participants perform songs with phonogram (-) or with the accompaniment of the selected musical instruments. Back vocals can be recorded only fragmentally, WITHOUT DUPLICATING THE MAJOR PARTS, ONLY FOR SOLOISTS. The major parties cannot even fragmentally be duplicated by any musical instrument.
IV. The competition will be conducted in two stages:
Participants, who are willing to take part in the international contest, must send:
- Application forms to the following adres e-mail: email@example.com (the deadline for the applications is 31 December 2018):
- Copy of passport or birth certificate (will be used only for organizational purposes, in accordance with LR Personal Data Protection, Act No. I-1374 1996, June 11);
- 2 colored photos in perfect quality and JPG format (not less than 1 MB)
- Three music phonograms via www.wetransfer.com (in the 1st field indicate our e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org, in the 2nd field – your e-mail address). By sending the application participants and their managers agree with the conditions of the contest.
V. Payment of the entry fee:
Solists – 65 €; duo – 100 €; vocal groups – 150 € (5 persons, each additional person payable additionally 10 €)
30 % of payment must be made by the day 31.03.2019.
The total payment must be made by the day 01.06.2019
The data and costs for the transfer will be sent individually after providing contact details
Fee of the hotel – 350 € for each participant (fee includes hotel with half board for 5 days: on the 3rd of July – evening meal, on the 7th – breakfast, banquets, presents, technical service, etc. Contestants have to be present at the arrival day and register at the Organizational committee.
BANK ACCOUNT: BANK MILLENIUM 42 1160 2202 0000 0000 8442 5744
- Participants come to the competition at their own expense.
- Participants perform at their own playback or with their own instrument
- Participants are required to send a completed application form to the Organizer's address
- The organizers provide participants with high-class sound and stage lighting
- The winners of the competition are obliged to take part in the evening gala concert of „Multi Song” festiwal, which take place on 6th of July.
- The organizers ensure the right to free television and radio registration as part of the competition.
The jury appointed by the Organizer awards financial and material prizes.
The Jury has the right to exclusively dispose of the prize pool
Expected high cash prizes for GRAND PRIX, I, II, III place and material or cash prizes for awards.
VII. Final Provisions:
- Contractors appear according to the schedule set by the organizers,
- The organizers do not refund the travel costs,
- The organizers provide: professional sound system, CD player, mini disk player, the ability to connect your own instrument.
- The Jury reserves the right to definitively interpret the regulations and its verdict is final.
ORGANIZERS OF THE CONTEST
Studio wokalno-artystyczne Piano Song
ul. Wiatraki 13 a, 62-800 Kalisz, Poland
Art. Director Festival: mgr Anna Kowalkiewicz - Oligny
Phone number. +48 604 826 900